Q20. What do you understand by a Web forum? Write the steps to create a Web forum at www.forums-free.com.
Ans. A forum is website that functions as an online message board. Users can use a forum to hold online discussions on a particular issue or subject by posting messages. Therefore, forums provide an ideal platform to users who want to express their thoughts or opinions about a particular issue or topic, and discuss them with other users.
Perform the following steps to create a forum:
- Type the address or URL of the website in which you want to create your forum, in the Address bar of Mozilla Firefox (or any other browser). In our case, we have typed forum-free.com. The home page of Forum-Free.com opens.
- Select the Create Free Forum Then Choosing a name page opens.
- Enter all the necessary details related to the name of your forum in the Choosing a name
- Click the Next step The Confirming e-mail page appears.
- Type the activation code in the Activation code text box.
- Click the Next step The Forum information page opens.
- Enter all necessary details in the Forum information
- Click the Next step The Choosing a theme page opens.
- Select the Creative Anime radio button to select a theme for your forum in the Choosing a theme
- Click the Next step The home page of your created forum opens.