Q21. Write the steps needed to search information for the term “Information Technology” using a search engine.
Ans. Perform the following steps to use the Google search engine:
- Click in the Address bar of the Mozilla Firefox browser
- Type http://www.google.co.in in the Address bar and press the ENTER key on the keyboard. The home page of the Google website appears on the screen.
- Type a search criterion or query in the Google search box. In our case, we have typed Information Technology.
- Click the Google search A Google Search Web page with a list of hyperlinks related to the search query appears on the screen. Each hyperlink represents the name of a website offering books and briefly displays the information that can be obtained from the website.
- Click the hyperlink of the website which you want to visit.