Q13. What is the method of viewing the source code of the current page in Web Page?
Ans. To view the HTML source code behind a web page, follow these simple steps:
- Go online and open a web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Go to any website by typing the URL of any web page whose HTML source code you’d like to see.
- Look at the HTML source of the page:
- In Firefox, choose View→Page Source from the menu bar.
- In Internet Explorer, choose View→Source.
You’ll see a new window with the HTML code for the current page you are viewing. If you glance through the code, you’ll see the text content of the page and all the <a> tags for each link. You can select and copy the whole page or any portion of it.