- Give an example of an Empty element in HTML.
- What is the function OF <HTML> TAG?
- Explain ALINK attribute used in HTML.
- Give the function of Home Button on the Tool Bar of the Browser window.
- Explain the following with the help of an example:
- <OL TYPE=1>
- What does the following code do?
<A HREF hhttp://WWW.INDIA.Com> Connect to India </A>
Ans. 1. The example of an empty element is <BR>.
Ans. 2. An <HTML> tag is a command to instruct the Web browser how to display the content in a Web page.
Ans. 3. The ALINK attribute is used to specify the color of an active link on a web page.
Ans. 4. The Home Button takes you to the home page of a website.
- <B>……</B> makes the text bold such as <B> HTML </B>
- <OL TYPE=1>:
Displays the list of items with numbers such as :
Ans. 6. This code creates a hyperlink with name Connect to India which connects you to INDIA website.