44 Thoughts from “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” – By Robin Sharma
1. Wage war against weaker thoughts that have crept into the palace of your mind. They will see they are unwanted and leave like unwelcome visitors.
2. Everything is always created twice first in your mind then in reality.
3. Act as if failure is impossible, and your success will be assured. Wipe out every thought of not achieving your objectives, whether they are material or spiritual. Be brave, and set no limits on the workings of your imagination.
4. Never be a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.
You will never be the same.
5. When you control your thoughts, you control your mind. When you control your mind, you control your life. And once you control your life, you become the master of your destiny
6. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual
beings having a human experience.
7. The quality of your life will come down to the quality of your contribution.
8. The best time to plant a tree was forty years ago. The second best time is today.
9.Nourish your spirit. Do the things you fear.
10. Sure I am that this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond my endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.
11. One must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind him to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and a mystery.
12. Self knowledge is the stepping stone to step mastery.
13. Every second you spend thinking about someone elses dream, you take time away from your own.
14. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
15. What really separates people who are habitually upbeat and optimistic from those who are consistently miserable is how the circumstances of life are interpreted and processed.
16. Its only when you have mastered the art of loving yourself that you can truly love others.
17. You will never be able to hit a target that you cannot see.
18. Always declare your goals to the world. Once you make your goals known to the world, there will instantly be pressure on you to work towards its fulfillment, since no one likes to look like a failure.
19. Courage gives you the self control to persist where others have failed.
20. The only limits on your life are the ones that you set yourself.
21. Fear is nothing more but a mental monster you have created, a negative stream of consciousness.
22. It is not what you will get out of the books that is so enriching. Its what the books will get out of you that will ultimately change your life.
23. You sow a thought, you reap an action.
Reap an action, you sow a habit.
Sow a habit, you reap a character.
Sow a character, you reap a destiny
24. One must never live in the thick of thin things.
25. Wage war against the weaker thoughts that have crept into the palace of your mind.
26. They will see that they are unwanted and leave like an unwelcome visitor.
27. When you control your thoughts, you control your mind. When you control your mind, you control your life. And once you reach a stage of being in total control of your life you become a master of your destiny.
28. Time slips through our hands like grains of sand, never to return.
29. Failing to plan is planning to fail.
30. Having the courage to say no to small things in life gives you the power to say yes to big things.
31. The most productive people in this world have cultivated the habit of doing things that less productive people don’t like doing, even though they ( more productive ppl) too might not like doing them.
32. Laughter opens your heart and soothes your soul. No one should ever take life so seriously that they forget to laugh at themselves.
33. Don’t accept a life of mediocrity when you hold such infinite potential within the fortress of your mind. Dare to tap into your greatness. Its your birthright.
34. Act as if failure is impossible and your success will be assured.
35. The quality of your life will come to the quality of your contribution.
36. Your life moves to a magical dimension when you start striving to make the world a better place.
37. Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
38. Hope for what will appear in your future is what gets you out of bed in the morning and what keeps you inspired through your days.
39. Today is the day to enjoy the fruits of your efforts. Today is the day to seize the moment and live a life that soars. Today is the day to live from your imagination and harvest your dreams. And please, never, ever forget the gift of family.
40. Life doesn’t always give you what you ask for it, but it always gives you what you need.
41. In a world where mediocrity is viewed as “normal”, world-class is considered strange.
42. Beneath procrastination lives fear.
43. The ultimate leadership mantra: “How may I best serve the most people?
44. Your genius will shine and happiness will fill your life the instant you discover your higher purpose and then direct your energies towards it.