Q41. Write short note about time and motion study:
- Procedure or steps.
- Meaning: That study is concerned with the determination of Standard Time required by a person of average ability to perform job. Motion study is concerned with determining the proper method of performing a job so that there are no wasteful movements.
- Determining quick and efficient method of performing each operation.
- Standardization of equipment, method, working condition and material.
- Determining Time require to perform each activity by a average worker.
- Fixation of piece rate and incentives.
- Procedure of time and motion study: