Q6. How do you search a topic on the Internet?
Ans. We perform the following steps to search for a topic on the Internet:
- Click the Start menu on the Task bar. A list of options appears.
- Select the Web browser (Mozilla Firefox or any other browser) option in the list. The Mozilla Firefox window appears.
- Type the address of the search engine in the Address bar of the Web browser. The home page of the search engine appears.
- Type the keyword or the search string in the search box of the search engine.
- Click the Search button. A list of links related to the searched string appears.
- We can click a link of our choice in the links list to open the information related to that link in a separate Web page.