Q45. What are the principles for a sound system of wages incentives?
Ans. Following are the main principles:
- Scheme should be:
- Clearly defined.
- Reasonable and stable.
- Just both employer and employees.
- It should be such that it increase morals of the employee.
- It should not entail heavy clerical cost.
- Scheme should ensure guaranteed wages on time basis to worker.
- No complaint by the workers that they are sitting idle.
- They should be no upper limit on the additional earning of workers.
- Scheme should be such that only good outputs qualify for incentives.