Q20. Comment on ‘Organization values’.
- Values are principles and ideas people or organizations strongly believe in and consider important.
- When people are in doubt about decisions, they frequently rely on deep-seated values, help them to make the right choice.
- In organizations, reliance on shared values makes setting goals easier in the face of the competing ideas, desires, and objectives of individual employees.
- One can get a good idea about the values open organization by explaining its vision and mission statement.
- These statements are short descriptions of the purpose of organizations and the directions they try to achieve success.
- Many organizations post their vision and mission statements in several places so that employees know what the organization values are.