Q13. State “Common Corporate Social Responsibility” (CSR) policies for business organizations?
Ans. Corporate social responsibility policies for business organizations are:
- Commitment to diversity in hiring employees and barring discrimination.
- Adoption of internal control reforms and other accounting scandals.
- Management team that view employee as an asset rather than costs.
- High performances workplaces that integrate views of employees into decision making process.
- Adoption of operating policies that exceed compliance with social and environmental laws.
- Advanced resource productivity, focused on the use of natural resources in a more productive, efficient and profitable fashion (such as recycled content and product recycling) and
- Taking responsibility for conditions under which goods are produced directly or by contract employees domestically or aboard.