Q21. Explain corporate culture.
Ans. Corporate culture is described as the personality of an organization, or simply as “how things are done around here”.
- it guide how employees think, act and feel. Corporate culture is a broad term used to define the unique personality or character of an organization, and includes elements as
- Core values and beliefs,
- Corporate ethics and
- Rules of behavioral norms that are shared by people and Groups in an organization and
- That control the way they interact with each other and with stakeholders outside the organization.
- Organizational values are beliefs and ideas about what kind of goals, members of an organization should pursue and ideas about the appropriate principles of behavior, organizational members should use to achieve these goals.
- From organizational values, we develop organizational norms, guidelines or expectations that prescribe appropriate kind of behavior by employees.