Q12. What are the advantages of e-mail?
Ans. The following are the advantages of e-mail:
- Saves paper and is easy to edit.
- Transmits messages faster than normal communication mediums such as Speed Post and courier.
- Allows us to send and receive messages at our comfort and convenience, that is, we need not go to buy stamps and envelopes and then post the letter in the post office.
- Enables us to transmit a single e-mail to multiple users simultaneously.
- Provides the mailbox, where can store our e-mail messages, and delete them, if required, at our convenience.